This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/ Philips. This is my review of the Philips SatinShave and my honest opinions on how it works for me. I hope you enjoy reading all about it!
Shaving. I do it year round. Because staying smooth is important to me no matter what season it is.
However, the biggest issue I’ve had with the beauty process of hair removal, is that I don’t always have time to jump in the shower with a razor to shave and conquer the stubble.
For example, how many times have these scenarios happened to you…
Scenario 1. You’ve thrown on your tank top and shorts because you need to get in that workout at the gym before you start your day. But then realize you’ve got annoying underarm hair that HAS to be taken care of before you step into the weight room or that group workout class! But it doesn’t make sense to shower before a workout and dry shaving with a disposable razor hurts sooo bad!
Scenario 2. You decide to make a quick change into a dress after work to go have drinks with your girlfriends or partner. But that leg hair that was covered all day by your work slacks does NOT go with happy hour!
Thankfully there’s now a convenient solution for these last minute unwanted hair problems.
Introducing the quick and effortless beauty tool that has made my hair removal a breeze.
This cute cordless shaver (it has pink accents) can be used wet OR dry and includes attachments that allow you to shave your whole body. From the legs, to the underarms, and even acts a bikini trimmer with the trimming comb attachment. It also comes with a small cleaning brush, charger, and a small storage bag for all the parts.
I am a big fan because you don’t have to actually be IN your bathroom to get a close shave (unlike when using a messy razor) because it’s portable! As you can see, after throwing on a dress for a date with my hubby I was able to get smooth legs while he was occupying the bathroom getting showered up.
Here is what I find so wonderful about this SatinShave tool…besides the fact that it saves me in a pinch!
- The S shaped handle of it allows for you to hold it easily and get the best reach all over your body parts.
- It’s super lightweight and pretty small, which makes it simple to travel with and throw in a purse or bag last minute.
- It’s got a rechargeable battery that lets you have up to an hour of cordless usage after you’ve charged it for 8 hours. Every time I use it, I just immediately go back and plug it on my bathroom counter to make sure it’s always ready when I need it.
- There is an indicator light on the handle so you’re never surprised by a low battery!
- It’s great for those with sensitive skin because of it’s rounded pearl-tip trimmers on both sides of the floating foil that makes sure the shaver doesn’t irritate the skin and glides smoothly.
So if you’ve been in the market for something that is going to give you the perfect shave with little effort, treat yourself to a Philips SatinShave. It also would make the perfect and USEFUL holiday gift for that friend, mom, sister, or any lady in your life.
*GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*
Now for the fun part…A GIVEAWAY!
SheSpeaks is being kind enough to GIFT ONE OF THESE PHILIPS SATINSHAVER’S to one of my readers/followers!
RULES : All you have to do is head over to my Instagram >> @JennySueMakeup << and leave a comment on the post where I’m sharing my shaver, telling me why you’d want to try the Philips SatinShave. Be sure you are following ME on the app and to include the hashtag #PhilipsSatinShaver at the end of your comment. Winners will be announced November 18th, 2020 on my post. U.S. residents only please.
Have you ever used a cordless shaver before?