Happy BDay to all you Taurus’ out there! My little Walker is a Taurus and is about to turn the big One – unbelievable! I’ve been interested in researching zodiac signs lately to see if there’s any truth to these zodiac descriptions or not. So whether you are a bull yourself or know someone who is, here’s a rundown:
Brief description of the qualities a “typical” Taurus might posses:
Steady, sensual and stubborn, Taurus’ born under the sign of the Bull — typically April 20 to May 20 — take their sweet time to get going. This fixed sign is in it for the long haul, but Bulls can need a little prodding to move out of green pastures. Yet when they do start a project, you wouldn’t want to get in their way, because they’d run you down! Taurus’ have a curious power of dominating others even when they don’t realize it! They love to collect beautiful objects and amass fortunes … but don’t mind getting their hands dirty, either.
- Carmen Electra – April 20
- Penelope Cruz – April 28
- Uma Thurman – April 29 (Uma and Walker share the same birthdate!)
- David Beckham – May 2 (Super Sexy Taurus)
- Rosario Dawson – May 9
Here are a few JennySue Makeup ideas that a Taurus girl could pull off to update her makeup regime.
1. Try a new sensual perfume :: Typically a musky scent with florals and exotic spices would work well for your sign. Try “Kate” by Kate Moss ($52) for that perfect combination of sweet but strong. It contains many scents such as magnolia, patchouli, rose, and lily of the valley.
2. Work the color blue :: Any shade of blue is a favorable color for the Taurus sign. Go for a shocking blue eye pencil lined just on the upper eyelid for some pizazz. Try the Styli-Style Line & Seal Eye Pencils ($6) in a range of pretty blues like Turquoise, Tanzanite, and Bluestone. Keep the rest of your eye look more natural with a champagne or sand colored shadow and black mascara on the upper lashes only.
3. Give your skin a well deserved boost! :: Mimic Uma’s tight and bright skin tone by getting yourself some C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost Toner ($12) which is a skin-brightening bamboo and ginseng tonic that will refresh your skin without drying it out in the meantime.
So enjoy your birthday Taurus and have fun revitalizing your look!