Well I was back home recently visiting with my parents, and my mom was at it again. She introduced me to a product by Avon. It’s called MagiX Face Perfector ($10.00), and let me tell you, I was hooked after one use.
Yes ladies, Avon is still a very relevant makeup company!! My mom has an Avon lady (really, they’re still around) and I looove looking through every new Avon catalog that mom sends my way and seeing what’s new. It reminds me of when I would run through walls just to look through the Sears and JC Penny catalog as a small girl every Christmas and circling all the toys I wanted from Santa!!! Ha!!
Oh, and Lauren Conrad (from that tiny hit show, The Hills) is a spokeswoman for Mark cosmetics, which is a sister cosmetics brand of Avon. I’d bet my money she’s used MagiX to keep her complexion looking HD ready.
So after I started using this product I couldn’t believe how many different things it accomplished!
- Colorless gel powder formula that gives the skin an instant even skin tone.
- Contains SPF 20 to help prevent that skin from wrinkling due to sun exposure!
- Keeps shininess down for all you really oily types! Claims to keep it away for 10 hours-that’s a long time.
- Visibly minimizes the size of your pores. It truly does because I’m obsessed with my pores, and this took attention away from any problem areas.
- Reduces the look of fine lines too!
- Makes skin feel softer to the touch, instantly!
For 10 bucks, you can’t beat what MagiX delivers. It can be worn alone for more makeup minimalists that just want better looking skin without actual foundation, or it can be worn under your tinted moisturizer and foundation for even MORE perfect looking skin for those makeup mavens!
Find your Avon rep in your area ASAP and try this product out. It doesn’t disappoint.