Copying is the finest form of flattery right?? Well that might be up for debate, but when it comes to copying the makeup styles of the Kardashian ladies, I’m all about it. No matter what you feel about them personally, their makeup is always perfection. I’m following in Kardashian footsteps in 2 ways…
#1. Purchased one of the Khroma Beauty line lip glosses from CVS. I finally broke down and bought a Khroma product because I’ve been wanting to try it since I knew the sisters came out with their own makeup line. Certainly these ladies who are hardly ever seen without being fully made up would have an equally fab makeup collection right?
On a side note – If you follow me on Instagram, @JennySueMakeup, you would have seen this photo I posted of Miss V helping me shop for makeup, with her sunglasses on indoors the whole time. I normally think this is poor etiquette, but when you’re 2.5 years old, you pull it off as cuteness rather than snobby! Ok, moving on…
Here are my thoughts on this Kardashian gloss:
- I actually love how the gloss smells of real honey, makes me think I’m doing something healthy for my lips!!
- The color choice I picked is pretty neutral but not as glossy as I would have liked
- I found myself applying it about every 30 minutes to keep up the look
- For $9, it’s a bit pricey for drugstore with no staying power. However,
- I do like the packaging with the gold and skinny tube – yes, I’m a sucker for packaging!