It has seemed like a busy busy week of things going on, but then again, all of my weeks are starting to seem that way! Mainly because my kids got out of school early for 3 days this week for teacher conferences. Whichw means they’ve been at home with me more than usual, in turn, driving me bananas…even though I love them to pieces. Both boys got excellent progress reports from their teachers which really warms a moms heart! Makes me think the hubby and I are doing something right with them. This weekend we have been doing a lot of family time because my husband has been working so much that all he wanted to do was hang with me and the kids. Sounded perfect to me.
Here are some fun links from around the web this week. Some beauty related, some kid related, and a few random things in between. Hope you all have had a wonderfully relaxing weekend!
1. “Failure is the mother of success.” A great article for helicopter parents.
3. It is possible to be female and pull off a member of Duck Dynasty for Halloween.
4. My favorite celebrity mom is pregnant with her 3rd child. I feel we have a bond now.
5. Katy above is the new face of Cover Girl.
6. 9 fall trends you can make work with your summer clothes.
7. Who wore this sexy Dolce & Gabbana better – the 68 or 22 year old??
8. Cool fall temps make me want to eat more grilled cheeses – especially this delicious looking one.
9. Martha Stewart has still got it – spook-tacular kids crafts for Halloween.
10. If I had an extra 50 bucks laying around, I’d treat myself to one of these Guerlain lip colors.