It has been a realllly busy week of getting my kids back into the swing of school and this mama getting back into a real routine after a very unscheduled summer! My head has been spinning with more makeup work than I usually do during the week (a blessing though) so the blog has slipped down the totem poll a little. But I’m certain as of next week, I’ll have my blogging and back to school life all balanced…hopefully:)
Since it’s Friday, I figured I would start a very well known weekly hashtag, #FF, to list some links you can follow of things I have enjoyed around the internet that have inspired, entertained, or just been fun to read. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
1. Misty Copland (above) has been named principal dancer of the American Ballet Theatre. She is the supermodel version of ballet dancers.
2. I can’t even. I need this coffee mug now.
3. The art of creating the perfect messy bun.
4. 11 different ways to bake chocolate chip cookies.
5. CoverGirl is coming out with a Star Wars collection. May the force be with you.
6. Being a mom isn’t glamorous, but it is enough.
7. Plenty of wise words to inspire.
8. I’m kind of wanting pink hair.
9. These crazy expensive hotel rooms will give you vacation envy.