This weekend, our youngest, sweet Vivian, is going to turn a whole handful. Five years old. I can’t even believe it. Where does the time go?? She’s the biggest girly girl and all she wants for her birthday is clothes. I don’t blame her, and I find it so much fun to go shopping for her! Probably because my boys could care less about fashion!
She loves ice cream, cheese, candy sprinkles, putting on lipstick (lots of it), and holding our dog Taco for hours. His feet never touch the ground. I think she thinks he is one of her dolls. (This photo was taken after she got her big girl haircut a couple of months ago. I can’t even handle how grown it makes her look!!)
Here are some fun links from around the web to follow along with to kick off your weekend! We will be spending it eating lots of birthday cake and of course ice cream:) Have a great one everybody!
1. Kim Kardashian admits this is her favorite makeup app and is responsible for those flawless selfies. Y’all, this app is so much fun to play with!
2. The worlds richest woman is worth $41 billion dollars.
3. We just got an Urban Outfitters in my city. I hope they have these cute rain boots in stock!
4. This is the perfume I am currently obsessed with. I carry it in my purse in case of the urgent need to smell good!
5. Must have tee for the extreme cat lovers.
6. Hope you have checked out mine and my husbands podcast, Making It Up As We Grow. It’s a really fun listen.
7. Beautiful pictorial of things to do in my city of Athens, Ga from one of my very favorite blogs, Waiting On Martha.
8. 28 beauty hacks that will change the way you apply makeup.
9. Linda Hallberg has the best makeup looks. I could spend hours on Pinterest staring at all of them and being inspired.
10. This is so me (and a lot of my girlfriends!)