We made it to Friday everyone!! Woo hoo!!
This photo was taken back around Vivian’s 5th birthday walking around downtown Athens. Think of it as a #flashbackfriday pic!! Despite getting to pick her outfit (Rapunzel costume) and the place to eat (she chose pizza), she was throwing me a bit of “shade” when I wanted to photograph her bc she just looked so darn cute!! I guess we all have our moments right??
This weekend I’ll be working a little (weddings!), going out for a good friends birthday, and gathering items for our upcoming Halloween bash we throw every year at Halloween. And the weather here in Athens is supposed to be fall perfection. I love this time of year.
Here are some links from around the web I hope you’ll enjoy to kick off your weekend…
- I hate to exercise. Which is why I need this tee.
- Spoons make great beauty tools.
- I can’t wait to see what Heidi Klum does for Halloween this year.
- This is the best makeup tutorial I have found on how to become my Halloween costume.
- The cutest blog for new moms and nursery inspiration.
- My current handbag that is so freakin’ versatile!
- I am so glad Adele is back with this awesome new song.
- Did you catch my post on becoming a VS Angel?
- The creepiest treats for Halloween.
- My hubby created THE CUTEST VIDEO of my kiddos dancing and lip syncing while I was away during NYFW. Check it out below!