It’s the last day of the biggest sale of the year – the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
I am placing my own personal order TODAY and wanted to share with you 10 must have deals in categories from head-to-toe that you shouldn’t miss out on for the upcoming fall season.
Let’s start with what you need from the neck up…
- A Deep Plum Lip. This is a must have for fall and winter. Get yourself a sophisticated dark lip and make sure it’s in a matte finish. This MAC Glam Look In A Box, $39, also gets you plenty of other stuff and a matching lip liner.
- Large Tortoiseshell Sunglasses. Everyone can pull of a print tortoiseshell and even though it’s gonna get cold, the sun is still out and you need to shield your eyes in a chic way. These Bobbi Brown “Grace” ones, $116, are timeless.
- Statement Collar Necklace. The bigger the better, and this Kendra Scott collar necklace, $129, can actually be worn over solid turtlenecks to dress them up, and all the way to chunky sweaters with a crew neck. The ultimate adornment piece that comes in a few other shades.
- Hydrating Skin Care System. Since the winter weather tends to dry out skin, you need to pamper it. Fresh is one of my favorite skincare brands. Their beauty rituals set, $57, covers your lips (my FAVE lip balms), cleaning your skin, and face creams.
- Stud Earrings. If you aren’t a necklace girl but want something fun for around your face, these Kate Spade glitter studs, $20 are the answer. They sell out fast every year and come in multiple colors. The square shape is super flattering and chic too.
From the neck down here’s what your fall wardrobe needs…
- Belted Coat. Extra bonus points if this jacket staple is a fun color!! You’re gonna need a warm jacket, and if it’s got a belt, it’ll be much more slimming than one that just hangs there! This one by Steve Madden, $89, comes in red, yellow, and a beautiful green, but hurry it’s going fast!
- Boyfriend Jean. Nope, these haven’t gone out of style and I have found a pair that’s actually flattering! These Rag & Bones ones, $149, are actually a slim boyfriend style so they’re easy to wear with bigger sweaters. Lightly distressed knees makes them even more hip.
- Leather Leggings. I actually already own these Spanx ones, $65, but sing their praises every fall and winter. They look amazing under large sweaters and coats and are so slimming and comfy, you’ll want to wear them all the time! And they are black, so they go with everything!!
- Hobo Bag. This purse style never goes out of style and this Marc Jacobs one, $285, that comes in 4 colors that is just perfection! It’s not sloppy at all and fits nicely under your arm. Plus, is MJ and is going back up to $400 tomorrow so get this deal while it’s hot!!
- Printed Bootie. You gotta have a boot for fall, and if you get them in an animal print like this one from Ivanka Trump, $99, your feet will speak for themselves. Animal prints are neutrals y’all and go with everything and make your feet happy with each step.
And don’t forget to visit my original TOP 10 BEAUTY DEALS FROM THE NSALE HERE!
Who else is shopping from their couch today?? Online shopping – no makeup, no pants, no problem.