Shop My Festive Look Products:
1. Bobbi Brown BB Cream in "fair" 2. Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in "soft brown" 3. L'oreal Infallible Eye shadow in "iced latte" 4. DiorShow Black Out Mascara
Whenever I'm getting ready for a family get together or holiday party, inevitably I've got a ba-zillion other things to do BESIDES getting all dolled up - like get my 3 children dressed, feeding them so they're not irritable before we go somewhere, bake or cook something to take to the party (ok, or make time to travel to a store to buy something!), or prep the house if I'm the one having people over, etc. Shoo, I'm already tired.
The reason I like this combination is because I can make it happen in minimal time (5-8 minutes) and it still looks very polished!
- You can't EVER go wrong with a bold lip because it's hard to mess up and takes maybe 30 seconds to swipe on (unlike a fancy smokey eye!). I love this one from Revlon bc it has mad staying power throughout all of the greasy goodies you might be consuming this holiday season!
- I just got a sample of the Bobbi Brown BB cream which I am really impressed with because it almost acts like a foundation (better coverage than most BB's I've tried) and the fair shade I have has a yellow base which calms down my red chapped winter face! BB creams can also be applied with your fingers in a flash.
- This L'Oreal champagne shadow is an old trusty that works on ALL skin tones (you can order it from Target now and pay zero shipping along with the Revlon lip color I linked above) and it adds some simple sophisticated shimmery flair!
- Finish off that face with full structured brows and and mondo lashes - there's no time for false lashes so this DiorShow does the trick, quick!
- Clothing wise for casual get togethers, I love a good fairisle sweater, skinny jeans, and boots. Fairisle seems wintery and festive without being too over the top fancy. I'm wearing an oldie Free People one in these pics, but they've got a similar style here. My jeggings are also Free People here (they are my fave!!) and my boots are Forever21 I talked about in my November favorites post.
Black Friday is not for 2 more days but Target (my happy place) is already offering Black Friday deals and FREE SHIPPING - woo hoo! Get your shopping done early so you can enjoy tomorrow:) I'll be taking T-giving off to be with my family and back to the blog on Friday... if I'm out of my turkey coma!
Enjoy being with the ones you love and stuffing your face. Happy Turkey Day my friends!!