So what if there were finally a miracle product that could truly help erase those puffy, ugly, dark under eye circles some of us encounter as we age? What if you were able to hide them without having to figure out the makeup artist tricks of contouring, concealing, and picking the right concealer color??
Introducing Neotensil, which is being touted as the "Spanx for eye bags." It's made by the company Living Proof (partially owned by super beauty celeb Jennifer Aniston), and is supposedly an eye treatment that will improve your bags IMMEDIATELY with no lasers or needles necessary.
Here is the full scoop on this fascinating innovative treatment from Fashionista.com. My bullet points from reading this article and watching the few tv blurbs recently on it:
- It's expensive - $500 for a 7 week supply. My priciest concealers cost around $38 and last at least 6 months.
- You can't wear your own makeup below or above it. Or you have to buy one of the Living Proof makeup powders on top, which again you're spending more money on.
- You can't get it from your local drugstore or specialty makeup store. You gotta go to the doctor to get it.
- It's a film that takes 3 hours to activate and work. So if you've got to be at work by 8am, you best get up at 5am to start the process.
- It's temporary and isn't a long term fix. But that's ok, because neither is concealer and I really haven't found that miracle eye cream that truly performs an absolute miracle on dark circles or puffiness.
What do you think? Would you try this treatment over surgery, or would you stick with cosmetics to cover the circles? Personally, my pocketbook is going to have to stick to good ole peach toned concealers and cold spoons!
Follow along with me!
Click on my Subscriber Box on the RIGHT hand side of the blog
so you never miss a JSM moment!