This is my my middle child, Walker, who just celebrated his 5th birthday this week. He is a unique individual and my husband and I marvel at him everyday. He is seriously one of those kids, who I have no doubt will ever apologize for who he is. I know he’s only 5 and things could change, but I hope not. This picture is the epitome of his character and it’s awesome. As an adult, I wish I had a little more Walker in me…
Here are some awesome links of the week:
1. I want to start implementing this relaxing practice in my daily life.
2. This mascara actually lives up to its promise of NO CLUMPS!
3. Have you ever wondered what guys really like in terms of our hair and makeup?
(*Side note – Does it really matter though?? Don’t we women dress to impress each other?! Ha!)
4. One of my favorite celeb moms, Posh/Victoria, is resurrecting the POB haircut.
5. Jenna Lyons is kind of a big influence on fashion.
6. A self tanner that is actually a body wash you apply in the shower.
8. Allure magazine actually put me on their blogroll list!! So honored. (Links are a big deal in the blogging world:))
9. These slouchy but slim cropped jeans would be a PERFECT closet addition this summer.
10. Now this is some positive thinking.